Monday 14 May 2012

Polarn o Pyret, Greenbaby and a broadening aspect

I've decided to turn this in to a more general mummy blog because I have a lot to say at the moment about parenting generally. In January I gave birth to my 2nd child, another daughter who is generally called A on the internet. A is 16 weeks old now and after she was born my neighbours bought us a wrap around vest from Polarn o Pyret. I have always loved the clothes there and my mum has occasionally bought R (my oldest) clothes from there during sales season but I generally can't afford it so only ever buy special outfits from them. This vest was amazing, it was beautiful, unisex, had lovely pictures on it, the washing instructions said 60 degrees which is bloody incredible and it was practical when she had the usual baby accidents because I never had to pull it off her head. Since then I've looked around and found another site that does wrap around vests with long sleeves or short sleeves Greenbaby and it also sells footed trousers which are great if you have your baby in a sling or make children that kick their socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment